May 02, 2007

Yosh :)

Scan0001mod I got my instruction permit this morning so I can finally drive again, with adult supervision though. I'm back to square one but that's fine with me since I'm not exactly a pro at driving yet. :) I am a scary driver. *cue maniacal laughter* Tsh. I'll improve, have faith. *hahaha*

Seriously, getting a license back in the Philippines was way easier than getting one here. There are a lot scary drivers back in the Philippines but it's scarier to drive here since the police actually catch bad drivers. :) In the Philippines, you either don't get caught or get caught because of a corrupt cop. Hey, I'm not saying all cops are bad but they do exist. No offense.

I'll just have to do my best and practice driving again so I can drive myself to school. Next thing I have to do is look for a job, part-time or something like that. I need to earn money for gas and allowance and other needed necessities. Redundant but true. LOL. Growing up. I'm growing up. *hums excitedly*

No comments: